The conference call is open to paper presentations: 25 minutes sessions (Q&A included).
The abstract should contain the following information:
- A max 1000 (paper presentation) words abstract describing the content of the presentation.
- Font: Calibri. Font size: 12 point. Margin: top (3 cm), bottom (3 cm), left (2 cm), right (2 cm). The abstract should include title, authors (corresponding author: bold), addresses (italic and font size 10), and abstract body text
- Abbreviations, (in parentheses after the first full use of the word), should be used for common terms only. Write numbers as numerals rather than words.
- The abstract will appear exactly as typed. Therefore, any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific facts will be reproduced as you type them.
- Please note that by submitting your abstract to this conference, you agree that the abstract will be printed in the abstract book and published on the conference website.
- Please name your file the following way: last name_first name(s)
Deadline for submissions: May 31, 2023.
We advise you to upload the abstract as a Word file.
You will receive an e-mail confirmation after we have received your abstract.