Introduction to International Relations
Oxford University Press releases the eighth edition of 'Introduction to International Relations'.
Oxford University Press writes:
- A truly accessible introduction to international relations, which demystifies the key theories, debates, and issues.
- Includes up-to-date examples to help students link theory to real-world developments.
New to this edition:
- A new final chapter, 'The Big Question: World Order or World Chaos?', provides a current analysis of international turbulence, encouraging students to connect theory to their own lived experiences
- Chapter 11 has been thoroughly revised with a detailed discussion of climate change and the challenges faced in seeking international cooperation to mitigate its effects. It also introduces 'Green Theory' approaches
- Increased coverage of non-Western traditions and Feminist theories throughout the book further broaden students' understanding of these key subjects
- Expanded discussion of the rise of China and other emerging powers further illuminates how theory applies to the present day
Read more: Oxford University Press.
Jørgen Møller, Professor, Department of Political Science, Aarhus BSS
Georg Sørensen, Professor Emeritus, Department of Political Science, Aarhus BSS
Robert Jackson, Professor Emeritus, Boston University